The New Hampshire Antiques Show, sponsored by New Hampshire Antiques Dealers Association, is now in its 66th year. Managed by a team of dedicated volunteers, The New Hampshire Antiques Show is considered “the best show of its kind in New England” (Maine Antique Digest). The 59 professional antiques dealers who exhibit at the show save merchandise throughout the year in order to ensure that the show maintains its longstanding reputation for “fresh-to-the-market” antiques.
- Thursday, August 10, 2023, 10am – 7pm
- Friday, August 11, 2023, 10am – 7pm
- Saturday, August 12, 2023, 10am – 4pm
DoubleTree by Hilton
700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH
- Thursday, August 10: $15.00
- Friday, August 11 and Saturday, August 12: $10.00
- Free admission to anyone 30 and under with proper ID.
- Free return visits to the show after initial admission.
- From I-293 Northbound, exit 5 (Granite Street), then left on Elm.
- From I-293 Southbound, Exit 6 (Amoskeag Bridge), then right on Elm.
Exhibitors offer a wide range of both country and formal antique furniture and accessories including clocks, folk art, paintings and prints, textiles, woodenware, nautical and scientific items, metalware, glassware, pottery and ceramics, early lighting, samplers, Shaker furniture and accessories, decoys, architectural and garden ornaments, and books about antiques. Each exhibitor is a NHADA member, adhering to the highest standards of the antiques business, celebrating the long tradition of excellence in quality of merchandise, and committed to engaging with show customers to promote knowledge and goodwill.
Scenes from 2022 show
Bee Show Section
Resources for Showgoers
For hotel reservations at the DoubleTree by Hilton, call (603) 625-1000 and request NHADA show rates.
2022 Media Sponsors
The New Hampshire Antiques Dealers Association thanks its 2022 Media Sponsors for their support of The 65th Annual New Hampshire Antiques Show.
Photos on this website courtesy John Gauvin, Manchester, NH