The New Hampshire Antiques Show, sponsored by New Hampshire Antiques Dealers Association, is now in its 63rd year. Managed by a team of dedicated volunteers, the New Hampshire Antiques Show is considered “the best show of its kind in New England” (Maine Antique Digest). The 67 professional antiques dealers who exhibit at the show save merchandise throughout the year in order to ensure that the show maintains its longstanding reputation for “fresh-to-the-market” antiques.
- Thursday, August 6, 2020, 10am – 7pm
- Friday, August 7, 2020, 10am – 7pm
- Saturday, August 8, 2020, 10am – 4pm
DoubleTree by Hilton
700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH
Exhibitors offer a wide range of both country and formal antique furniture and accessories including clocks, folk art, paintings and prints, textiles, woodenware, nautical and scientific items, metalware, glassware, pottery and ceramics, early lighting, samplers, Shaker furniture and accessories, decoys, architectural and garden ornaments, and books about antiques. Each exhibitor is a NHADA member, adhering to the highest standards of the antiques business, celebrating the long tradition of excellence in quality of merchandise, and committed to engaging with show customers to promote knowledge and goodwill.
- From I-293 Northbound, exit 5 (Granite Street), then left on Elm.
- From I-293 Southbound, Exit 6 (Amoskeag Bridge), then right on Elm.
- Thursday, August 6: $15.00
- Friday, August 7 and Saturday, August 8: $10.00
- Free admission to anyone under 30 with proper ID.
- Free return visits to the show after initial admission.
Bee Show Section
- 2019 Show Program (PDF)
Resources for Showgoers
For hotel reservations at the DoubleTree by Hilton, call (603) 625-1000 and request NHADA show rates.
2019 Media Sponsors
The New Hampshire Antiques Dealers Association thanks its 2019 Media Sponsors for their support of The 62nd Annual New Hampshire Antiques Show.
Scenes from 2019 show
Photos on this website courtesy John Gauvin, Manchester, NH