JOIN THE NEW HAMPSHIRE ANTIQUES DEALERS ASSOCIATION
(1) Listing in the annual NHADA Membership Directory distributed throughout New England each year.
(2) The opportunity to be considered for the annual New Hampshire Antique Dealers Association Antiques Show . Only NHADA members are eligible to be considered for these shows.
(3) A range of advertising opportunities including the option to participate in the annual pull-out advertising section in the Maine Antiques Digest, where members can advertise together for better visibility at a reduced rate, and in the annual Show Program. The Association regularly generates publicity and manages press release information for all its events, and promotes the NH Antiques Dealers Directory and Website throughout the year.
(4) A free listing on the NHADA website, www.nhada.org.
(5) An invitation to the Annual Meeting each fall, which includes dinner, a guest speaker and ample opportunity to socialize with fellow dealers.
(1) Have been in active in the antiques business for a minimum of one year.
(2) Identify reproductions and non-antique items as such, and maintain no more than 10% of total inventory in these classifications.
(3) Guarantee all items as described, based on the member's best judgement, and accept the return of an item for full refund if shown on good authority to be other than described.
(4) Agree to adhere to the NHADA Code of Conduct as stated in the NHADA Membership Application.
Annual dues of $100 are payable upon acceptance of membership.
Mail this application form, check, and a business card to: Ken Pike, 43 Ayer Road, Nashua, NH 03064.